Winter Warmers from JoulesPop-a-Pom: Join the Pompom Revolution!Aigle Parcours Wellingtons: The Perfect Choice this Winter.Zip it Up! Introducing Schoffel's Interchangeable Set..Joules Clothing — Add Some Colour to Your Life...Five Top Tips for Happy Hiking!Planning on Loafing Around this Summer Do it in Barbour Style...Winter Wardrobe — Say Goodbye!January Sale – up to 50% off!Great Gifts & Sunday Shopping
Barbour Beaufort Waxed Jacket — Olive
The Classic Beaufort is a stylish, practical men’s waxed jacket with timeless country looks and a Sylkoil outer.
Quintessentially Barbour, this versatile jacket is tough enough to brave the great outdoors yet equally suited to city wear – perfect for throwing over a suit when commuting to work. Ideal for year-round use, it boasts a 100% cotton lining in Barbour’s iconic tartan print, with an interactive zip designed for pairing with an optional quilted liner when extra insulation is needed.
The Classic Beaufort’s smart corduroy collar feels luxuriously soft and is studded to take an optional hood, while the two-way zip, studded storm fly front and Velcro-fastening wind cuffs seal out draughts. Two lower bellow pockets offer plenty of room for essentials, and moleskin-lined handwarmer pockets provide welcome warmth on cold days. A useful rear game pocket completes the impressive line-up of functional features.
- Sylkoil outer
- 100% cotton Barbour Tartan lining
- Interactive zip-in liners, additional hood available
- Back length: 33-34ins | 84 - 86.5cm
Size & Fit.
A relaxed fit is the most generous fit, allowing for layering underneath and practical dressing, whilst ensuring that our renowned classic style is not compromised.
- Our most versatile and practical fit
- Designed to suit all ages and sizes
- Relaxed and classic, this fit promises to stand the test of time
(armhole to armhole)
Actual garment measurements, please remember to allow room for additional layers
*Overarm measurement: from shoulder point to cuff
Detail & Care.
- Do not wash
- Due to the nature of this wax jacket, the oils within it may transfer onto other materials. We recommend that this jacket is kept away from paler materials, especially in warm conditions
There are no reviews yet.