Barbour Bags for WinterThe 3 Day Black Event and Sunday Shopping!Don't Dither with Dilemmas!Winter Warmers from JoulesPop-a-Pom: Join the Pompom Revolution!Aigle Parcours Wellingtons: The Perfect Choice this Winter.Zip it Up! Introducing Schoffel's Interchangeable Set..Joules Clothing — Add Some Colour to Your Life...Five Top Tips for Happy Hiking!Planning on Loafing Around this Summer Do it in Barbour Style...
Barbour Classic Bedale Jacket
At the very heart of the Classic collection and a firm favourite year after year, the Classic Bedale is made using Barbour’s 6oz Sylkoil.
Originally introduced for riding, this relaxed-fit jacket is now a seasonal staple in town and country alike, with a mediumweight waxed cotton outer that’s comfortable to wear and offers robust weather protection. The two-way front zip is reinforced by hardy stud fastenings to seal out wind and rain, while moleskin-lined handwarmer pockets and generous bellow pockets are winter must-haves. A sit-down collar in signature corduroy creates a smart appearance, but can also be raised for additional protection in bad weather, with a luxurious feel against the face and throat.
Retaining unmistakeable Barbour authenticity, the Classic Bedale features a 100% cotton lining in the Original Classic Tartan print, adding an eye-catching heritage detail. This traditional men's waxed jacket is compatible with Barbour’s zip-in liners and optional hoods, for all-round versatility.
- Mediumweight 6oz Barbour Sylkoil
- 100% cotton Barbour Tartan lining
- Interactive zip-in liners
- Additional hood available
- Back length: 30-32ins | 76 - 81cm
Size & Fit.
A relaxed fit is the most generous fit, allowing for layering underneath and practical dressing, whilst ensuring that our renowned classic style is not compromised.
- Our most versatile and practical fit
- Designed to suit all ages and sizes
- Relaxed and classic, this fit promises to stand the test of time
(armhole to armhole)
Actual garment measurements, please remember to allow room for additional layers
Details & Care.
- Do not wash
- Due to the nature of this wax jacket, the oils within it may transfer onto other materials. We recommend that this jacket is kept away from paler materials, especially in warm conditions
There are no reviews yet.