Aigle Parcours Wellingtons: The Perfect Choice this Winter.Zip it Up! Introducing Schoffel's Interchangeable Set..Joules Clothing — Add Some Colour to Your Life...Five Top Tips for Happy Hiking!Planning on Loafing Around this Summer Do it in Barbour Style...This is a MUST-HAVE for Your Summer '16 Wardrobe...Winter Wardrobe — Say Goodbye!January Sale – up to 50% off!Great Gifts & Sunday ShoppingNEW! Barbour Clyde Long Quilted Jacket
Barbour Classic Durham Jacket
From the Classic collection, the Classic Durham is a popular jacket for year-round wear, teaming a practical waxed cotton outer with stylish looks.
Made in Barbour’s 4oz Sylkoil wax, this versatile men's waxed jacket offers weatherproof functionality with a lightweight construction, making it ideal for keeping on standby for unexpected bad weather. Its interactive inner zip is compatible with Barbour’s zip-in liners, for additional warmth when needed, while the two-way zip, robust stud fastenings, large hood and iconic cape detail provide reliable protection from the elements.
With a relaxed fit, the Classic Durham features a drawcord at the waist and a studded cuff, allowing the fit to be adjusted for essential winter layering. The cotton lining showcases the signature Original Classic Tartan, providing an eye-catching contrast with the classic Olive colourway when the cuff is turned back.
- 4oz Sylkoil wax, 100% Waxed Cotton
- 100% Cotton Barbour Tartan lining
- Interactive with zip - in liners
- Back length: 33-35ins | 84-89cm
Size & Fit.
A relaxed fit is the most generous fit, allowing for layering underneath and practical dressing, whilst ensuring that our renowned classic style is not compromised.
- Our most versatile and practical fit
- Designed to suit all ages and sizes
- Relaxed and classic, this fit promises to stand the test of time
(armhole to armhole)
Actual garment measurements, please remember to allow room for additional layers
Details & Care.
- Do not wash
- Due to the nature of this wax jacket, the oils within it may transfer onto other materials. We recommend that this jacket is kept away from paler materials, especially in warm conditions
There are no reviews yet.