It's our January Sale!Flexible Timing, Competitive PricingHave a Barbour Winter at Ken VareyBarbour Bags for WinterThe 3 Day Black Event and Sunday Shopping!Don't Dither with Dilemmas!Winter Warmers from JoulesPop-a-Pom: Join the Pompom Revolution!Aigle Parcours Wellingtons: The Perfect Choice this Winter.Zip it Up! Introducing Schoffel's Interchangeable Set..
Barbour Classic Northumbria Jacket
Boasting a heavyweight 8oz Sylkoil wax outer and a practical longer length, the Classic Northumbria jacket is a tough, versatile men's waxed jacket.
From the Classic collection, the Northumbria’s longer length makes it perfect for throwing over a suit to keep warm and dry, but its robust construction means it’s well-equipped for heavy duty outdoor wear too. Signature Barbour details include the moleskin-lined handwarmer pockets, a storm fly front with stud fastenings to seal out wind and rain, and a two-way zip for additional protection and freedom of movement. The heritage-inspired tartan lining adds an extra stylish element, two bellow pockets keep essentials close at hand without adding bulk, and an inner zipped security pocket safeguards valuables.
Offering the ultimate versatility, the Northumbria features a studded collar and an interactive inner zip, making it compatible with Barbour’s zip-in liners and optional hoods.
- Heavyweight 8oz Barbour Sylkoil wax
- Pure cotton Barbour Tartan lining
- Interactive zip-in liners
- Additional hood available
- Back length: 38-39ins | 97 - 99cm
Size & Fit.
A relaxed fit is the most generous fit, allowing for layering underneath and practical dressing, whilst ensuring that our renowned classic style is not compromised.
- Our most versatile and practical fit
- Designed to suit all ages and sizes
- Relaxed and classic, this fit promises to stand the test of time
(armhole to armhole)
Actual garment measurements, please remember to allow room for additional layers
Details & Care.
- Do not wash
- Due to the nature of this wax jacket, the oils within it may transfer onto other materials. We recommend that this jacket is kept away from paler materials, especially in warm conditions
There are no reviews yet.