Aigle Parcours Wellingtons: The Perfect Choice this Winter.Zip it Up! Introducing Schoffel's Interchangeable Set..Pure Class: The Dubarry Enright Jacket For HerYour Must Own a Musto!Joules Clothing — Add Some Colour to Your Life...Five Top Tips for Happy Hiking!Planning on Loafing Around this Summer Do it in Barbour Style...This is a MUST-HAVE for Your Summer '16 Wardrobe...Winter Wardrobe — Say Goodbye!January Sale – up to 50% off!
Barbour Digby Wax Jacket-Fern
This clean, smart jacket is fully prepped for winter with a 6oz Sylkoil waxed cotton outer and a cosy box-quilted lining. The sit-down corduroy collar creates the classic Barbour look and can also be raised and fastened with the stud-close throat tab for extra protection against the elements. Two waist-height handwarmer pockets are a must-have for cold winter days, and two capacious bellows pockets are perfect for keeping essential items close at hand. The tartan wax elbow patches and pocket trims nod subtly to Barbour’s rich Scottish heritage.
- 2oz Nylon, 100% Polyamide, Un-quilted contrast sleeve linings
- 50gm 100% Polyester wadding in body & sleeves
- 6oz Sylkoil, 100% Waxed Cotton & Waxed Tartan elbow patches outer
- 29" - 32.5" | 73cm - 83cm
- 2oz Nylon, 100% Polyamide, 2" Boxed quilt sandwiched inner lining
There are no reviews yet.