The Bushnell H20 Binoculars are O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged for fully submersible, waterproof viewing. With the addition of dry nitrogen purging, you will never have to worry about the optics fogging up due to changes in humidity.
The compact Bushnell H20 Binoculars offer 8x magnification with 25-millimeter objectives, and a field of view of 429 feet at 1,000 yards. Thanks to multi-coated optics and a roof prism system with premium quality BaK-4 prism glass, the binoculars provide great light transmission and image clarity at a budget friendly price.
· Magnification: 8x
· Objective Lens: 25 millimetres
· Field of View: 429 feet at 1000 yards / 143 meters at 1000 meters
· Close Focus: 15 feet / 4.6 meters
· Exit Pupil: 3.1 millimetres
· Eye Relief: 12 millimetres
· 100 percent water and fog proof
· BaK-4 prism glass
· Multi-coated Lenses
· Centre focus system
· Twist-up eyecups
· Weight: 13 ounces / 369 grams
There are no reviews yet.