Le Chameau- Condor LCX Boots- Marron
Le Chameau's design team have worked in conjunction with the engineers of Michelin to develop a high performance boot especially for Hunters. They studied the movements and biometrics used over all terrains, and with the data created a innovative Deep Forest sole. It offers abrasion resistance, superb grip on obstacles, and specially developed flexion lines to help prevent tiredness during long walks. The sole has then been fitted to a mid-height shoe with a breathable and waterproof LCX membrane.
- Mid height walking boot
- Five layer waterproof and breathable technology
- 2.2/2.4mm oily nubuck main
- Leather reinforced gusseted tongue
- 360 degree rubber rand for protection
- Only weighs 1,490 gram for the pair
- Heel flexion notch
- Abrasion resistant sole with lateral stability
- Perfect down to minus 10 degrees centigrade on soft and rocky
There are no reviews yet.