Aigle Parcours Wellingtons: The Perfect Choice this Winter.Zip it Up! Introducing Schoffel's Interchangeable Set..Joules Clothing — Add Some Colour to Your Life...Five Top Tips for Happy Hiking!Planning on Loafing Around this Summer Do it in Barbour Style...This is a MUST-HAVE for Your Summer '16 Wardrobe...Winter Wardrobe — Say Goodbye!January Sale – up to 50% off!Great Gifts & Sunday ShoppingNEW! Barbour Clyde Long Quilted Jacket
Men's Chester Gloves
- Lightweight, totally waterproof, breathable and windproof. These gloves set the standard for all-round, all season technical riding gloves.
- Anatomic design
- Pre-curved finger form
- 3D natural feel providing flexibility
- Fine sheepskin leather palms
- Reinforced finger crotches to cope with rein work
- Great control, grip and comfort in all weather conditions
- Extended stretch cuffs with 3D rear closures for a more efficient fit
How to work out your size for Gloves
To ensure you purchase the perfect fit glove for you, please follow these simple steps:-
- Measure your dominant hand with a tape measure around the knuckles in inches (your left if you are left handed and your right if you are right handed)
- The size that you measure in inches, is your glove size, so if you measure 9 inches, you will need a medium glove
- Please remember that if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold, so if in doubt go up a size!
|Mens / Unisex||5-6||7-8||9||10||11||12|
There are no reviews yet.