Schoffel Ptarmigan Tweed Shooting Coat: Blenheim Tweed
Insulated GORE-TEX® shooting coat using Schöffel's innovative, lightweight and washable English milled Tweed outer fabric.
- Highly durable GORE-TEX® Z-liner technology behind the Tweed makes it 100% waterproof, windproof and highly breathable.
- Schöffel's Tweed is made out of a superior combination of 100% pure new wool; lambs wool for luxurious softness and worsted wool for strength, durability and an attractive texture.
- Schöffel English milled Tweed is noted for its non-absorption of moisture into the fibres and for being lightweight.
- High loft insulation.
- Moisture and stain resistant Teflon® finish.
- Sport cut for ultimate lift when shooting.
- Two micro fleece hand warming pockets.
- Large reinforced bellow cartridge pockets with drainage holes and retainer strap for easy cartridge access.
- Two inside zip security pocket and easy access security pocket beneath placket.
- Technical elasticated storm cuffs with adjustable popper strap.
- Trimmed with durable cotton canvas.
Details & Care.
- Machine washable.
There are no reviews yet.