Don't Dither with Dilemmas!Winter Warmers from JoulesPop-a-Pom: Join the Pompom Revolution!Aigle Parcours Wellingtons: The Perfect Choice this Winter.Zip it Up! Introducing Schoffel's Interchangeable Set..Joules Clothing — Add Some Colour to Your Life...Five Top Tips for Happy Hiking!Planning on Loafing Around this Summer Do it in Barbour Style...Winter Wardrobe — Say Goodbye!January Sale – up to 50% off!
Stretch Fleece Nano Glove
- Versatile and very comfortable with high stretch and close fit.
- Fleece lined for extra warmth and comfort
- Silicone grip palm and fingertips for firm handling
- Feature on index finger and thumb allows use of touchscreen devices
- Great for any season
How to work out your size for Gloves
To ensure you purchase the perfect fit glove for you, please follow these simple steps:-
- Measure your dominant hand with a tape measure around the knuckles in inches (your left if you are left handed and your right if you are right handed)
- The size that you measure in inches, is your glove size, so if you measure 9 inches, you will need a medium glove
- Please remember that if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold, so if in doubt go up a size!
|Mens / Unisex||5-6||7-8||9||10||11||12|
|Kids Gloves||5 yrs & under||6 - 9 yrs||10 - 13 yrs|
There are no reviews yet.