It's our January Sale!Flexible Timing, Competitive PricingHave a Barbour Winter at Ken VareyBarbour Bags for WinterThe 3 Day Black Event and Sunday Shopping!Don't Dither with Dilemmas!Winter Warmers from JoulesPop-a-Pom: Join the Pompom Revolution!Aigle Parcours Wellingtons: The Perfect Choice this Winter.Zip it Up! Introducing Schoffel's Interchangeable Set..
Wax Cotton Proof
- It rejuvenates the water repellency of tired, waxed cotton clothing
- It replaces lost colour (green only) It replaces water repellent finishes
- It overcomes the problems of gear ‘wetting-out’
- It prolongs the life of your gear and optimises performance in wet weather It’s easy to apply
- All waxed cotton clothing and outer wear
For best results always clean outside of jacket using Nikwax® Tech Wash® (only if care label allows) with damp cloth or rinse under running water and sponge down to remove surface dirt. Shake well before use. Follow care label instructions.
Application (use gloves):
- Protect working surface and lay fastened wet jacket on a flat clean surface.
- Spray Nikwax® Colour Wax generously onto outer surface.
- Spread evenly with a damp sponge or clean rag, rubbing evenly into fabric.
- Check carefully to ensure no areas have been missed.
Drying: Hang up to air dry. Rub in any drips or runs. Touch up areas that may have been overlooked.
There are no reviews yet.